Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Three Little Girls

In my "Soap Brochure" post, I mentioned pregnancy, but I haven't actually announced on Danson for Joy yet that we are expecting our third baby girl next month!

Back in February, we shared this photo with our friends as a gender reveal ~ 


And my most recent pregnancy photo was taken on Resurrection Sunday (Easter) ~ 


While this pregnancy has flown by (I've been busy with two toddlers), it has also felt like the longest pregnancy. I've felt HUGE for months and months, and I've been so ready to just HAVE this little girl in my arms (not my belly!). I really have nothing to complain about, as my pregnancies are easy, but I can hardly wait for her to arrive. I'll be full-term in a couple weeks (due date is less than a month away), so I am super-excited to meet my sweet new babe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment