Friday, January 23, 2015

Why a Soap Brochure Made Me Cry

A soap brochure. I started crying while reading a SOAP brochure!

Pregnancy hormones, yes.

But it was also the culmination of feelings of gratitude all day, all week, all month. The Lord has been incredibly good to us lately. I'm hesitant to share specifics because several of the blessings seem too good to be true.
One tiny part of me wants to wonder what painful trial is right around the corner, but the rest of me is just contentedly enjoying God's goodness and remembering precious Bible verses like Malachi 3:10. It truly seems as if the Lord is opening the windows of heaven and pouring out a blessing, that there is barely even room to receive it!
I know other dear friends are going through hard times and trials right now, and our hearts and prayers are with you. God is so good, and I hope that we can be an encouragement to others by praising Him publicly, that He does take care of His children when they place their complete trust in Him and seek Him with all they have. May the Lord bless you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment