Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Healing Salve

Just finished a fresh batch of salve! If you wanted to try this before, it is now available! 
Great to keep around the house, this salve is perfect to rub on scratches, bruises, bug bites, rashes and dry skin. I even use it for lip balm! All natural ingredients make it toxin-free and mild enough for children. 

This healing salve contains organic coconut oil infused with plantain leaf, calendula flowers, comfrey leaf, yarrow flower, rosemary leaf, echinacea root, and echinacea herb; beeswax; and grapefruit seed extract (preservative).

1 oz. tins - $6
4 oz. tins - $18

If you'd like your salve mailed to you, shipping is usually only a few dollars!

To place an order, either email me or leave a comment with instructions on how to contact you. 

Disclaimer: As much as I hope to make a business out of this someday soon, it is currently just a hobby. Selling a few tins here and there allows me to purchase the materials necessary to continue making salve. I am not a professional herbalist or medical adviser, and this salve should be used externally at your own discretion. I am not to be held responsible for any negative effects incurred from use. 

5 comments:

  1. May I please have one? Do I mail the payment to you first??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd love to send you one, Anna! I'll email you about the payment. :)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful tins. I am sure you put a lot of care and love in making your salve...you can tell with the care and attention you put into the packaging. I wish you many sales and many happy customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! Currently, I am hand-lettering each label, so I always appreciate when someone takes notice. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Amy! Currently, I am hand-lettering each label, so I always appreciate when someone takes notice. :)

      Delete