Saturday, November 9, 2013

Two Verses

Last night before I went to sleep, I read several Psalms in the Bible. Two verses in particular made me smile, and I'd love to share them.

The first verse would be perfect in a bedroom as framed art. I hope to do that eventually, because reading it puts me at ease.

I will both
lay me down in peace,
and
sleep:
for thou, LORD, only
makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 4:8



The second verse made me think of this blog! I'm sure you'll see why~

But let all those that put their trust in thee
rejoice:
let them ever
shout for joy,
because thou defendest them:
let them also that love thy name
be joyful
in thee.
Psalm 5:11



Hope you have a restful and joyful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You too sweet girl. Thank you, these are wonderful verses. I especially needed to read the first one today. Yesterday I had a terrible dream, this verse does make me feel much safer now that I read it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it was a comfort to you! I love how God blesses us through His Word with just what we need!

      Delete