Saturday, July 27, 2013

Organic Herbal Salve

Many people are seeking out natural remedies and natural body care products to go along with a healthy lifestyle. I've been experimenting over the last year or more with making various products in my home for my family. One of them is my organic herbal salve...

I'm looking forward to selling my salve online in the near future! Currently, I'm checking out the different options and the best way to go about it, but I'll be sure to give you the information when I'm open for business!

2 comments:

  1. The Healing Green Salve is amazing! I use it on anything that is sore, cracked, burned, itching, etc. It works so fast in the healing process and makes everything feel better. Thank you so much Jesse for making this wonderful product available to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying it so much! We love it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete